Rileyesi

Default Tree stump removal with rock salt?

I simply drilled some holes in my stump and then pured gas into the
holes and lit it. I burned for hours and when finished it was very
weak and choppable? (word) It smell good after it burns for an hour
or so.

Most cities have ordanances against this, however, if he is out "in the sticks"
and can do it, I would suggest something more slow burning that gas like
kerosene or better yet, toss a bag of charcoal on the stump and light it. As
the coal is consumed, plop another bag on top.

If it is not a problem, I like the compost ideas that have beed suggested the
best. Since Mother Nature put the stump there, let HER get rid of it!