Posted to uk.d-i-y
Marland Marland is offline

Default suitable material for replacement handle for a turner

Tim+ wrote:
Jac Brown wrote:

I was going to suggest, just buy another, but a look online
suggests that the type with the riveted or welded on thin
stainless blade seems to have disappeared.

No they havent, plenty on aliexpress and amazon and ebay.

Well I *did* look in both those places before posting and I didnt see
anything similar to mine but I possibly used the wrong search term.

What did you search for? Seems like there are a lot of different terms for
a €śfish slice€ť.

Tim

I doubt he searched for anything, its just Speed with a new nym being his
usual contradicting self.

GH