Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default What is this wrist-watch like thing?

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 1:04:02 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 6 Mar 2019 09:53:45 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 12:28:43 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:

Looked at your link and first thing I noticed was that the display
housing has "Mobileye" printed right on the front.

Didn't I just say that it says Mobileye on the device. I guess you
dont' read very thoroughly.

That's a good one. You came here posting questions about this
mysterious display, that by your first description, seemed like it was
part of the car. part of the dashboard, which lead to posters giving you
answers in that direction. Now it turns out that it's an obvious
add-on aftermarket device called Mobileye and it has Mobileye printed
right on the front of it and you're talking about my "reading"?

ROFL

And you dont' seem to understand the difference between a computer
screen and a real object stuck in a corner surrounded by the sun's glare
and shadows in the day and darkness at night.

See above! The freaking thing has to be where you can see it and if
you don't know WTF it is and want to find out, how hard is it to look
at it?

ROFL