Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default What is this wrist-watch like thing?

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 6 Mar 2019 09:53:45 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 12:28:43 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:

Looked at your link and first thing I noticed was that the display
housing has "Mobileye" printed right on the front.

Didn't I just say that it says Mobileye on the device. I guess you
dont' read very thoroughly.

And you dont' seem to understand the difference between a computer
screen and a real object stuck in a corner surrounded by the sun's glare
and shadows in the day and darkness at night.