Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Fluorescent lighting

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 5 March 2019 17:12:55 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Andy Burns wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Andy Burns wrote:

so rather than just up/down buttons,

I've never seen a life with just up and down buttons.

outside the lift ...

I've never quite understood those,

Yes, you actually are that stupid. The purpose is to indicate
that someone wants to go to a level higher or lower than
the level they press the button on so the lift can work out
which level to go to first when it isnt delivering anyone to
a level they have selected when in the lift.

But that isn't the way they actually work I tried it again today.

Even sillier than you usually manage, and thats saying something.