Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default mixing light bulbs

"Bod" wrote in message

You really are a total moron. I've filled out the income tax returns
for
a small business many times. The revenue, the gross receipts of the
business
are not and never were considered the gross income to the owner.
Revenue
is not income, only the PROFIT is. Revenue is not taxed by the feds,
only PROFITS. The new 2% tax Fretwell proposed would clearly apply to
INCOME not to business gross receipts. It is, after all, an INCOME
tax,
moron. If you had a new 2% tax on INCOME like Fretwell proposed, it
would
apply to someone who had $50K in profits from a business the same way
it
would apply to someone who made $50K from a job. The fact that the
business
had $300K in revenue to earn that $50K is irrelevant.
And to top it off, you're in Australia. I would never sit here
in America and try to tell someone in Australia how their taxes work.
You're just like that Mr. T fellow, an ignoramus who can't be educated.
Fundamentally, you don't understand the definition of income.

Agreed, Rod's a total clueless dick.

This is from the clueless clown that can't even manage to work
out how to stop Avast from putting its sig on all its posts, or
even get its news client to post its own drivel properly.

Blimey! you're even more clue less than I thought.

We'll see...

I explained the reason to you.

Pity all that did was prove how utterly clueless you have always been.