Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default mixing light bulbs

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 2:04:25 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 12:33:24 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 9:03:25 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 12:27:09 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 4:47:58 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed
wrote:
wrote in message
On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 12:42:05 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 1:41:35 PM UTC-5,

wrote:
On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 11:33:35 -0600, Mark Lloyd

wrote:

On 3/1/19 7:48 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

[snip]

Whatever happened to "government of the people, by
the
people,
and
for the people" - I might have gotten the order wrong
but - - - -

There is NO "the people". Some will always be left out,
like
all
those
who did NOT vote for Trump.

I didn't vote for Trump (Gary) but I wasn't left out of
the
tax
cut.
It saved me about $600 compared to running the same
return
on
the
2017
tax code.

Yes, and now the budget deficit, which was down to just
$580
bil
when
Trump
took office, is on track to be ~$1 tril this year, with
total
debt
exceeding
$22 tril. Trillion dollar deficits in a decent, expanding
economy.
Nice work by Trump and I hope you enjoy your tax cut that
someone
will have to pay for before too much longer. I'm sure
Trump
is
enjoying
his
tax cut and doesn't give a damn. Cohen related how in 2008
as
Trump
was
cutting staff salaries by half, he was enjoying his $10 mil
tax
refund
and
commenting on how stupid the govt was to give it to him.
So
much
for
today's
"conservatives" too. Obviously deficits only matter when
Democrats
run
them.

You never heard me say the tax cut was a good idea, I am
just
pointing
out it actually was a cut for a lot of working class
people.
Too
bad
if you live in one of those high SALT states that didn't
vote
for
Trump.

Personally I would go for an across the board 2%
surtax on EVERYONE's taxes (based on your gross),

Basing on the gross has real downsides particularly with
small business that isnt operating as a corporate. They
end up paying a lot more than the average wage slave
and many of them don't necessarily have a higher
living standard than the average employee.

That's pure BS.

We'll see...

A small business today that isn't a
corporation isn't taxed on it's gross.

Thats what he was proposing the 2% surtax on, stupid.

No, you're the one who's stupid and I hope Fretwell will chime in
too.
He proposed a 2% new tax on people's INCOMES, not on business
revenue.

And with a sole trader self employed, THEIR TOTAL
TURNOVER IS THEIR GROSS INCOME, ****wit.

none of the rest of your even sillier **** worth
bothering with, all flushed where it belongs

You really are a total moron.

We'll see...

I've filled out the income tax returns for a small business many
times. The revenue, the gross receipts of the business are not
and never were considered the gross income to the owner.

All completely irrelevant to WHAT FRETWELL WAS
PROPOSING HIS 2% INCOME TAX SURTAX BE ON.

It's largely irrelevant because any knowledgeable person familiar with
US
income taxes and our tax return forms and definitions, would take a
statement
proposing a new 2% gross income tax to mean a 2% tax on gross income.

And the gross income for a small business
that isnt a corporation is the turnover, ****wit.

reams of your irrelevant pig ignorant **** flushed where it belongs