art

Default Copper pipe sizing. Is bigger better?

M type is for heating lines, L is for "normal" house plumbing. K is for
special applications. K is generally only available at plumbing supply
houses and K is much more expensive. Use L...

"Paul J" wrote in message
om...
I am ready and about to buy materials for the repiping from galvanized
1/2" to copper ?", but what size to use? I would like to go with 1/2"
type K but that takes up more inside diameter then M and L. Should I
go with 5/8" K, 3/4" K or just not be worried about the inside
diameter because it is a very small difference? Then again the
galvanized pipe probably has only an 1/8" openning anyway from all the
years of crap in it.