Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Recommendations digital bathroom scale

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 1:31:24 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 8:56:58 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 4:35:19 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 12:03:45 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
TimR wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Andy wrote

Looking for recommendations for a digital bathroom scale.
Thanks

I like the Renpho ES-CS20M. Very reproducible weight and it
changes when you add something small in your hand like the
cellphone. Loads the reading into your smartphone and tracks
that.

I'm of the opinion that a high level of precision is
unimportant
on
scale.

Yes, but its useless if it doesnt give the same weight when
you weigh yourself repeatedly and fakes that by deliberately
showing the same weight unless there is a big change in weight.

I use a physician's balance beam scale. It does nothing
fancy, and weighs only to the quarter pound.

So isnt much use if you are trying to work out what meals
produce a net weight gain and which ones produce a net weight
loss and whether exercise does help with your weight loss.

But, the battery never dies,

I change the battery so rarely that I much prefer a quicker
scale.

and how much precision do you need? Your weight varies
all day long with fluid intake and output, meals, exercise,
etc.

Thats why you weigh yourself at the same time of time,
ideally just after you get up and after the first **** of the
day, wearing the same thing every time, what you sleep in.

Weighing to the ounce or gram is just silly.

Not if you are working out what meals produce a net
gain and whether exercise does help with weight loss.

You're just incredibly stupid, even for a troll.

This from the terminal ****wit that couldnt even
manage to work out what the gross income of a
sole trader small business operation is.

I know exactly how income is reported from a small business.

But are too stupid to work out what fretwell
was proposing the 2% surtax on.

We'll see.

We've seen.

So far Fretwell hasn't weighed in to tell us exactly what he was
proposing.

Thats a lie, he said that very unambiguously right from the start
in the sentence you just quoted in your recent reply to him.

No, you're the liar.

We'll see...

Fretwell just said a new 2% tax on "gross"

Yes.

in the context of personal INCOME TAX.

Nope.

HE didn't specify gross what.

It was obvious it was gross income, not
a gross of lard arses or terminal ****wits.

reams of your irrelevant **** flushed where it belongs

He said he wanted a new income tax,

Nope, he actually said SURTAX.

While talking about INCOMES

Wrong.

2%, on "gross".

On gross INCOME.

The only logical, sane, meaning of that would be a 2% tax on gross
INCOME,

He actually said that quite explicitly.

That's a lie what he said was he proposed a new "tax on taxes", to be
2% of "gross". That isn't explicit at all.

Corse it is.

reams of your irrelevant **** flushed where it belongs