Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat[_27_] Pat[_27_] is offline

Default What is this wrist-watch like thing?

On 3/5/19 10:48 AM, danny burstein wrote:
In micky writes:

What do you call the thing that's in the front right corner of my rental
car's dashboard, just below the window, at the far corner of the
dashboard, that looks like an analog wris****ch with the hands** pointed
at 4:37. It beeps a lot, sometimes when I'm doing something wrong, but
also when I'm not. It may make other noises. Sometimes symbols flash
on the face of it, but the rental company didn't say what they mean.

Maybe there is a standard meaning and if I knew what the thing was
called, I might be able to find out!

"driver lane assist" perhaps?

Maybe if she gave us a hint like the make, model and trim package of the car.