Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Puzzle of plastic

On 05/03/2019 08:16, Fredxx wrote:
On 04/03/2019 17:05, Nightjar wrote:
The motivation behind the study was the reduction of greenhouse gas
emissions. As organic waste in landfill is a significant source of
those emissions, the study looked at other long term answers.
Anaerobic digestion was considered the best option, as it produces
both methane and fertiliser. *Using the methane as a substitute for
natural gas is only one option considered, others being to use it to
generate electricity or as a chemical feedstock*.

Where it will. when burnt,Â* generate exactly the same amount of
emissions ( or more).

I cant work out whether you are a trol or just really really thick.

The only thick person around here is the **** who believes methane and
CO2 have identical greenhouse gas characteristics.

The only thick person around here is the **** who believes that methane
hangs around in te atmosphere without rapidly getting oxidised.

To CO2.

Also burning biogas means that the corresponding amount of natural isn't
burnt.

So what? at the end of the day the emissions are te same no matter where
they come from

...I'd spend it on drink.

Sir Henry (at Rawlinson's End)