Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk[_2_] Leon Fisk[_2_] is offline

Default TIG welding bandsaw blades

On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 14:43:58 -0600
Terry Coombs wrote:

But it's not in the bottom of the top right hand drawer of my
computer desk ... and I just looked again to make sure ! I'm pretty sure
it made it out to the shop , but exactly where in the shop is a true
puzzler . It should be in the plastic tub that all the welding/brazing
supplies are in . It ain't .

Been there, done that Try not to move stuff around much anymore
because I always go to where it used to be, not where I moved it too...

Mine is suppose to be in the little box/tray on the front of the
Oxy/Acy cart. Bought it years ago for just in case and have never
needed it so far. Knock on wood...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI