Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Puzzle of plastic

On 03/03/2019 20:04, soup wrote:

The jury is still out but the current pet theory is that water will
'reset' the taste buds, so later in that sip of water it tastes quite
bitter (it is fairly neutral in taste but because it has the effect of
washing away previous tastes it resets the taste buds so the sour(ish)
ones fire as much as the others, but poisons being sourish the sour
tastebuds are considered {by the brain} as more important so more heed
is paid to them than the sweet ones).
Â*Hence something 'cleansing' being considered sour(ish)

I wasn't considering the "own brands" but the brand cases.

In the 80s, we had a food-trolley in the corner with the sodastream,
about 6 concentrates with pumps on the top and a selection of glass
bottles. I think those plus the gas lasted a good 2-3 months. And we
drank a lot of product.

It's a good environmentally solid idea and makes more sense that nobbing
about taxing bags.

--
Email does not work