Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default mixing light bulbs

"Bod" wrote in message
On 03/03/2019 18:32, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 3/2/19 2:02 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

[snip]

But I now find that I don't even notice the dirty
yellow in the bedroom anymore. Not sure I'd
like it for the main room and kitchen tho.

You do get used to them. I had no problem with the light color until
recently when some people started using real white light.

[snip]
I've changed all of our lights to the daylight spectrum type.

It actually feels pleasanter in the long dark evenings.

When I built the house in the very early 70s, I had fluorescents
everywhere. But then added 150W PAR38s because I preferred
the light from them in the main room.

But now I dont like the dirty yellow there and prefer a cool white.

Dunno why I changed.