Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default Puzzle of plastic

On 03/03/2019 19:55, soup wrote:
On 03/03/2019 18:56, Fredxx wrote:
On 03/03/2019 17:19, soup wrote:
On 02/03/2019 21:21, Fredxx wrote:
Â*Actually pure water is meant to taste foul!

Â*Â*Nope, pure water ( H2O ) is pretty tasteless it's the ions and
Minerals
and... that make it 'taste' of anything

Pretty tasteless I will accept, it certainly won't blow your head off.

I wonder if you have ever drunk 'ultrapure' water?

Â*Not to my knowledge, is 'ultrapure' some sort of tradename?
Have sipped some distilled water (about as pure [H2O only] as it gets).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrapure_water

As the article suggests it a term used by the semiconductor industry but
is also used in medical areas such as dialysis.

Unfortunately Wodney is getting confused with many drinking water filter
companies who market their water as being "ultra pure" (usually two
words), which of course it isn't.