Posted to alt.home.repair

Default mixing light bulbs

On 3/3/19 9:16 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[snip]

Ugh!Â* That had to be a terrible invention.Â* My wife will wear a skirt at
times for comfort but has not worn pantyhose in 30 years.Â* We have
strange dress codes, both men and women.Â* Things like neckties and high
heels should be eliminated.

I have worn a necktie for about 3 seconds (lifetime total). I was
encouraged to try one in 5th grade and really don't like feeling is if
I'm being strangled.

Since moving south, nothing but shorts and T-shirts for me.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"I don't see any god up here." -- Yuri Gagarin (1934-1968), Soviet
cosmonaut