Posted to alt.home.repair

Default mixing light bulbs

On 3/2/19 12:47 PM, wrote:

[snip]

I guess that is a personal preference. For general lighting I prefer
the dirty yellow and most of my lights are on dimmers, just for that
reason. I agree for task lighting bright white may work better. I have
hot white LEDs over my work benches. I have "natural light" tubes in
the kitchen light tho.
I am one of those people who think too much light at night screws up
your circadian rhythm. Most people say I live in a dark house.

I think it can. I want it DARK at night. I even put my phone in a drawer
(it lights all the time while charging). Even a single small LED is
undesirable when I'm trying to get to sleep.

BTW, people would complain about CFLs taking too long to get bright. I
have one like that in my bedroom, where that is a good thing.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"I don't see any god up here." -- Yuri Gagarin (1934-1968), Soviet
cosmonaut