Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default mixing light bulbs

In article , says...

Ugh! That had to be a terrible invention. My wife will wear a skirt at
times for comfort but has not worn pantyhose in 30 years. We have
strange dress codes, both men and women. Things like neckties and high
heels should be eliminated.

Since moving south, nothing but shorts and T-shirts for me.

Living in the South, I just can not see why people want to wear the
suits and ties all year long.

I think in one of my past lifes (not that I really believe in it) that I
must have been hung as a horse thief as I can not stand anything tight
around my neck. I often leave the top two buttons of a shirt open.

Women in paints suits is fine with me, but I do liike to see a good
looking pair of womens legs.