Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Puzzle of plastic

On 03/03/2019 08:24, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 02/03/2019 23:10, Max Demian wrote:
On 02/03/2019 18:11, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Nightjar
wrote:

On 02/03/2019 17:14, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Nightjar
wrote:

It is renewable, uses no energy to produce it, reduces soil and
water pollution (as compared to landfill), has organic fertiliser
as a by-product and the production cycle captures methane,
resulting in a zero-emissions fuel.

Thanks for not answering my question which was, how does it differ from
methane. Are you implying that it doesn't?

If you were trying to describe how it's produced, you've not done that
either.

If it's made from something growing, it'll take the carbon from the
atmosphere so it'll be carbon neutral.

North sea gas was made from something growing, and presumably it did
take the carbon from the atmosphere so it is carbon neutral.

Its just time we put it back to help plants grwow.

It's just recycling plant waste to plant food.

So we're back to growing crops for biofuel are we?

at 0.1W per square meter...

The whole ecoleft **** depends on state education having made meeja
studdies more mandatory than mathematics.

--
I would rather have questions that cannot be answered...
....than to have answers that cannot be questioned

Richard Feynman