Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default water dispenser flow

On 2/28/19 12:04 PM, badgolferman wrote:
Samsung side by side refrigerator with ice/water dispenser in door.
Probably about five years old.

The water has always come out fairly fast. A few weeks ago it suddenly
slowed down. If the original flow was a 10 then now it is like a 6 or
7. I changed the water filter and at first it was fast then slowed
down again. I have purchased some new filters from a different
manufacturer.

What else can I check or do if the new filter doesn't help?

Yeah, I've got the same problem. Prostate enlarges with age and reduces
flow- plus increased frequency and urgency. You'll probably need a house
call from a urologist...