Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Puzzle of plastic

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 03/03/2019 00:53, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 02/03/2019 21:54, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 02/03/2019 21:18, Bill Wright wrote:
On 02/03/2019 18:32, dennis@home wrote:

Banning the sale of bottled water would be a good way to save some
of the environment.
It really isn't needed.

What if your tap water is horrid to taste?

You can get a filter or if desperate a Revere Osmosis machine.

Yep.

Actually pure water is meant to taste foul!

Bull****. It doesnt taste at all.

Clearly you have never tasted true RO water.

You're wrong, and I have also tasted chemically pure water too.

Do not confuse Reverse Osmosis water with filtered.

I have never done that and my formal qualifications are in chemistry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3...some_criticism

It tastes acidic

Pure water isnt.

Have you tried medical grade RO water?

Thats not pure water.

and is unpleasant. Try it and then tell us your experience,

Thats not pure water.

not from a unit designed to purify drinking water that is post
'filtered' to increase ph to make it more palatable.

You've just claimed that RO water tastes bad because its acidic.

It does,

So it isnt PURE WATER. PURE WATER isnt acidic.