Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Puzzle of plastic

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 02/03/2019 21:54, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 02/03/2019 21:18, Bill Wright wrote:
On 02/03/2019 18:32, dennis@home wrote:

Banning the sale of bottled water would be a good way to save some of
the environment.
It really isn't needed.

What if your tap water is horrid to taste?

You can get a filter or if desperate a Revere Osmosis machine.

Yep.

Actually pure water is meant to taste foul!

Bull****. It doesnt taste at all.

Clearly you have never tasted true RO water.

You're wrong, and I have also tasted chemically pure water too.

Do not confuse Reverse Osmosis water with filtered.

I have never done that and my formal qualifications are in chemistry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3...some_criticism

It tastes acidic

Pure water isnt.

and is unpleasant. Try it and then tell us your experience,

Thats not pure water.

not from a unit designed to purify drinking water that is post 'filtered'
to increase ph to make it more palatable.

You've just claimed that RO water tastes bad because its acidic.