I-zheet M'drurz

Default Light Fixture Will No

On 21 Feb 2004, barry martin wrote:

I've got to practice more with my DVOM. Usually when there is a
problem like that I've used the (old) analog meter, I guess
partially because it is old (won't feel so bad if I fry it or
drop it) and because I know a DVOM can give false readings.

IMHO, the biggest problem *by far* with digi meters is the
tendency for the user to overlook the (usually) tiny little
lightup of "mV" when they're taking a voltage reading.
People think they have 45 or 60 -volts- while they're actually
seeing a (normal) small amount of milivolts.

Not necessarily saying that's *you*, by any means!

--
No more big'uns for me, now I'm a 'Venture Capitalist'.
I've learned to totally appreciate 'Small Firms'.