Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy[_35_] Andy[_35_] is offline

Default Red Skelton

On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 9:24:37 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/27/2019 8:36 PM, Andy wrote:

For those of you old enough to remember Red Skelton, I think you will enjoy this. For those of you not old enough you will see what you missed. Either way, his humor was always clean and he was a great entertainer. A rerun of great one liner's from the man who was known for his clean humor. I hope you get a chuckle or two reading them once more...

RED SKELTON'S RECIPE FOR THE PERFECT MARRIAGE

1. Two times a week we go to a nice restaurant, have a little beverage, good food and companionship

She goes on Tuesdays; I go on Fridays.

Thanks, I saw this before but was still a chuckle.

Stand up comedy has gone to crap years ago. I remember Red, Jonathan
Winters, and many others that could get a laugh out of you with no foul
language. I used to like Robin Williams when he was on Carson. He had
an HBO special that I though would be fun to watch, but all he did was
grab his crotch and F-bomb every sentence. He lost a lot of respect
from me and was not very funny.

Same with George Carlin.

I miss ventriloquists. They are still a few around.

Andy