Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default iMac Thunderbolt

On Monday, 25 February 2019 15:53:51 UTC, Rob Morley wrote:
On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 17:52:42 +0000
Bill wrote:

As I understand it, KB and mouse use 2 usb

That's pointless - either use a hub to run them both from one port,

The wired apple keyboards have two USB ports one at each end, one can be used for the mouse (well that's what I do) so you have an extra USB port not fewer.

Of course the imacs usualy come with wireless KB & mouse which don't take up any USB ports.

get something like the Logitech wireless devices that share a dongle,
or a keyboard that has an internal hub for the mouse.

Like the Apple ones do.