Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.knives
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Benchmade Knives controvery

rbowman posted for all of us...

On 02/24/2019 03:28 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Terry Coombs posted for all of us...

On 2/24/2019 1:38 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
I recently came across a post that Benchmade has made political
contributions to an anti-2'nd amendment politician. This seems to be counter
intuitive to me. Your thoughts?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/...als/5-2196356/

Thanks Terry, I have looked at this. I am getting pi**sed.

No problem here. I've got enough knives to open a cutlery store and none
of them are Benchmade. I have nothing against them but they are a little
pricey for EDC. A Randall filled my needs for a high ticket knife.

I have a Randall, but really like(d) the Benchmade line. I guess it is all
personal preference.

--
Tekkie