Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default iMac Thunderbolt

On Sunday, 24 February 2019 17:53:29 UTC, Bill wrote:
OK, moving on from an argument I was having here about Mac vs PC, I do
appreciate that I am the blind leading the blind.

To ID which Mac he has :-

from the Apple icon at the top left hand side of the screen do about this Mac.

Mine's a mid 2011 .

That will give you most of the info on hardware and software on that mac.

There's a useful util called mactracker.

http://mactracker.ca/

That can give even more info and compare models.

It might not have thunderbolt but it might be a mini display port on earlier versions upto 2011.