Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Stuck mdf bath panel

On Monday, 25 February 2019 09:48:13 UTC, GB wrote:
On 24/02/2019 15:14, Staceyjo86 wrote:
Ive tried to remove my mfd bath panel but its snapped and now I cant
get the rest out. Any suggestions would be much appreciated thank you
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/hh
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/hi
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/hj

I think the advice you have had from the rest of the group is possibly
wrong. (There's fighting talk!)

I would leave the skirting board in place, and I'd trim away the rest of
the bath panel. It looks like hardboard, so a sharp knife should do the
trick. Then make up a new bath panel to slot in on top of the skirting
board.

+1. Then silicone it to stop the skirting getting soaked. Which means getting the new panel rigid there, which means adding another bit of wood.

Most regulars here don't read anything from that website you're using.

NT