Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default What happened to the gas station air suppplies that a I liked.

On 02/24/2019 05:34 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
One day recently I bought a $2 candy bar at that grocery store. When the
checker finished she put my groceries in the same cart I was using in
the store. After getting home, I found out that candy bar had not been
checked. Some may not believe it, but I went back to the store (about a
mile away) and paid for that candy bar. I like that store, and maybe I
wanted to be different.

You are a better man than I. I don't check the totals closely and my
philosophy is I've been overcharged often enough that a free candy bar
is just sweet karma.

I use the same approach to the change bucket. I'm not going to gallop
out the door to return 38 cents to the last shopper who forgot to
retrieve it. In fact many times I can't be bothered to scrape up the few
coins.