Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Stuck mdf bath panel

On 24/02/2019 15:14, Staceyjo86 wrote:
Ive tried to remove my mfd bath panel but its snapped and now I cant
get the rest out. Any suggestions would be much appreciated thank you
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/hh
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/hi
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/hj

i) it looks like hardboard rather than MDF

ii) It looks if the panel was fitted first and then that piece of
skirting board attached to the bath frame afterwards. Possibly it was
screwed to the frame and then the screw holes filled prior to painting.
The screws possibly go through the panel. You need to remove that piece
of skirting board.