Posted to rec.woodworking
Brewster[_2_] Brewster[_2_] is offline

Default Bessy 12" REVO JR...Well, At Least The Shipping Is Free

On 2/23/19 11:18 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 12:02:14 AM UTC-5, J. Clarke wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 22:35:16 -0600, Markem
wrote:

On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 19:39:14 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

I think I'll order a half dozen or so...

https://www.amazon.com/Bessey-Clamp-.../dp/B00WGXSVCI

Might find a stock to buy

Did you notice the weight, must be the special anti-gravity version.

Unit pricing: $60,586 per oz

You are all missing the "X" in the product code.
This is the Bessy CNC model that automatically adjusts to the proper
clamping position based on video feedback while you work. The carbon
fiber and unobtainium clamp body self adjusts for proper clamping force
while the glue dries and compensates for wood movement due to humidity.
After use, they self return to the clamp rack. The master controller is
extra (of course).

-BR