Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Remote dimmer switch?

In article ,
T i m wrote:
Hi all,

Is there a LED compatible remote / local wall mounted dimmer switch
that anyone here has personally experienced and can recommend please?

This is for someone who is ill / bedridden to be able to dim / turn
off/on a std ceiling mounted (LED) lamp remotely, as well as someone
to easily do the same from the switch itself?

I have seen several for sale but not all state being LED compatible
and I have no idea if there any gotchas with such things ITRW?

https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Wiring_Accessories_Menu_Index/Wiring_Accessories~Dimmers_All/VL_eclique_Touch_Dimmers/VL_eclique_Touch_Dimmers_White_Flat_Plate/index.html

An excellent choice. Seems to be compatible with every dimmer you throw
at them in my experience although I have never used the remote dimmer
controller.

--
Adam