Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default What happened to the gas station air suppplies that a I liked.

In article ,
says...

Mad, it makes more sense to use the card or the phone for
everything and not have to bother with cash at all, ever.

I almost always use a card as they give back some money. Anywhere from
1 to 5 percent.

I almost hate it when I go to Lowes and buy only a 5 or 10 dollar item
and put it on a card for that month. Then they have to send me a bill
by mail. I pay by electronic banking. Probably costs them more for the
letter than the profit they may make.

About the only thing I pay for in cash is the tips at food places or
places that will not take a card. There is a restraunt I often go to
that will not take a card.They only take checks or cash.