Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Remote dimmer switch?

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 02:22:07 +0000, John Rumm
wrote:

snip

This is not like a touch screen in that its easy to find the control
without needing to look at it. It also remembers its most recent setting.

Thanks for all the feedback John. It gives me a much better idea how
such might be used on a day to day basis.

So a remote dimmable light switch with old fashioned push button and
knob (failing that I think it will be the touch option).

It makes it harder, since the knob would have to become a rotary encoder
to give you the analogue "feel" but still allow the external control.

Understood.

Cheers, T i m