Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 05:09:54 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Anything is better than the hot-air ducted heating that was all the rage
in the early 70s when one of my parents' houses was built. That was
appalling - it didn't heat the house

It works fine now, presumably those older ones just didnąt provide
anywhere near enough joules given the very thermally leaky houses.

and it spread dust everywhere,

Not when you filter the hot air properly. Yes, that does
need a high level of filter changes, but it is very effective.

and there was a cold draught from the floor vents if you were sitting
"downwind" of them.

Again, you only get that result when its
not putting enough heat into the house.

Again, senile Rot knows it ALL better ...whether it be about things in the
US or in the UK ...the senile Ozzietard ALWAYS knows it better ...I mean
ALWAYS! LMAO

--
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp addressing Rot Speed:
"You really are a clueless pillock."