Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Extra long leveling legs for a stove?

On 2/21/2019 8:23 PM, wrote:
"38" high? Hope you folks are tall."

I just ran a tape-measure up past my belly. Not excessively
higher than standard height! And in a couple more decades,
with the avg. American male exactly 6', and women avging
5' 7".

Â*38" is tall for a standard kitchen counter top . The industry standard
is 36" and has been for many years . Except for "specials" virtually all
the kitchen cabinets I builtÂ* were 34 1/2" tall to allow for a 1 1/2
inch thick counter top . And I built quite a few in nearly 20 years
working in cabinet shops ...

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old