Posted to uk.d-i-y
F[_2_] F[_2_] is offline

Default Frustrated DIY person

On 16/02/2019 14:57, ARW wrote:
On 16/02/2019 14:19, Jim K.. wrote:
Bob Eager Wrote in message:
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 10:55:48 +0000, ARW wrote:

On 16/02/2019 10:33, Robin wrote:
On 16/02/2019 10:09, ARW wrote:

Care to mention anything else I have missed?

a bar of chocolate for (a) the g/f while you sort out the flat or
whatever else you've done wrong; or (b) you when it's midnight and the
breakdown service tell you it's a 2 hour wait?

and a bottle of water

That's it. I have no breakdown cover. Time to call the AA and restart my
membership. I had it suspended when I got a works van. I am of course
ready to haggle with the renewal costs (or go elsewhere)

AutoAid?

+1

But have either of you had to call them?

Wife (we're both covered on the one policy in whatever we're driving)
and daughters have. No problems.