Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del[_2_] John-Del[_2_] is offline

Default what makes radios drift from the proper tuning?

On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 1:12:37 PM UTC-5, George wrote:
On 2/21/2019 11:38 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/21/2019 3:32 AM, George wrote:
On 2/21/2019 5:48 AM, devnull wrote:
On 2/19/19 6:58 PM, micky wrote:
I am going away for a while and I want to use timers to turn on lights
and also a radio, but some radios get so far out of tune, even when I
don't touch them, that almost nothing comes out, and I'd like the radio
to continue to play the station clearly.

Are you afraid some border-hoppin' thief is going to steal your stuff?

The most effective way to keep the criminals out is to build a wall around your house.Â* Open borders don't work.

Nancy Pelosi has an immoral wall around her compound.Â* She also has people with guns protecting her home as well.

With people like you in this country, I can certainly understand her worries.

Ted Kennedy's Oldsmobile has killed more people than my handguns.

You shouldn't pick on our American Treasures.

Ted Kennedy is reverently known as "The Naval Hero of Chappaquiddick"..