Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Falling or fallen trees?

My cousin referred to it as "man wrestling with umbrella".

The woman who designed those admits it looked daft, on an episode of Top Gear. Margaret Calvert - she also pioneered using lower case Ariel font on road signs, making them so much easier to read than say French roadsigns which are still all in capitals.

Apologies for the video clip I'm posting, I know you can't see it: https://youtu.be/pyBrrmDw6-k

On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 15:39:43 -0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

This reminds me of the sign, Man opening Umbrella we all used to see.

It was supposed to depeict a person digging a pile of sand or something.
Should I start a company to fit air bags to unsafe treees?
Brian