Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Falling or fallen trees?

"%" wrote in message
On 2019-02-21 7:18 a.m., charles wrote:
In article ,
slate_leeper wrote:
On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 19:56:58 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

I've a good mind to phone this guy up and say, "If you can come round
in
the next two seconds, there's an oak tree falling into my garden."

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/f...red/1330651687

New York state does the same thing with road signs: "Watch for falling
rocks."

Yup, look up, not at the road ahead where there might be FALLEN
rocks....

-dan z-

The UK Highway Code shows the pictorial sign which it interprets as
"Falling or Fallen Rocks".

a woman called into a radio show and asked ,
why don't they move the deer crossing signs ,
farther out of town then the deer won't cross ,
so close to the traffic

Much more stupid in Canada.