Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Falling or fallen trees?

This reminds me of the sign, Man opening Umbrella we all used to see.

It was supposed to depeict a person digging a pile of sand or something.
Should I start a company to fit air bags to unsafe treees?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
slate_leeper wrote:
On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 19:56:58 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

I've a good mind to phone this guy up and say, "If you can come round in
the next two seconds, there's an oak tree falling into my garden."

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/f...red/1330651687

New York state does the same thing with road signs: "Watch for falling
rocks."

Yup, look up, not at the road ahead where there might be FALLEN
rocks....

-dan z-

The UK Highway Code shows the pictorial sign which it interprets as
"Falling or Fallen Rocks".

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England