Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Scales that can't make up their mind

On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 19:01:05 +0000, Michael Chare wrote:

My new Salter Ultimate Accuracy Electronic Digital Bathroom Scales are
increditably accurate. They do have to be on a hard surface. I use
them on an piece of wood which itself justs rests on a carpet. When I
weighed my suitcases I got the same result as the Gatwick Easyjet self
check in.

Will they accept incremental weights? My electronic ones woudn't, so I
couldn't add/subtract items that I wanted to weigh.
I was trying to get the load on the front wheel of a bike so that I could
use the laden rolling radius - had get the old scales to do it.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away