Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Guarino[_2_] Greg Guarino[_2_] is offline

Default Advice: How to address a curved edge

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 9:36:54 PM UTC-5, Michael wrote:
On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 8:11:25 PM UTC-6, gray_wolf wrote:
On 2/19/2019 12:13 PM, Greg Guarino wrote:
Been awhile since I've posted here. I'm a weekend hobbyist at best.

I'm planning out a "bridge" to sit on my desk:

https://flic.kr/p/SGc97Y

Stunning photos on your flickr site. What camera are you using?

Those really are some terrific pictures, especially the lighted city scapes. With those old B&Ws, it looks like the talent runs in the family.

Thanks a lot. After my parents passed on, I discovered a trove of old negatives and slides. I've been slowly scanning them. There are 35mm slides and negatives from the Argus rangefinder they had when they were first married (in 1952), plus 2x2 and even 4x5 negatives! Each set is a new little treasure.