Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Guarino[_2_] Greg Guarino[_2_] is offline

Default Advice: How to address a curved edge

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 9:11:25 PM UTC-5, gray_wolf wrote:
On 2/19/2019 12:13 PM, Greg Guarino wrote:
Been awhile since I've posted here. I'm a weekend hobbyist at best.

I'm planning out a "bridge" to sit on my desk:

https://flic.kr/p/SGc97Y

Stunning photos on your flickr site. What camera are you using?

Thanks for the kind words. I have used several cameras over the years. Canon AE-1 film cameras, a Kodak 880, and most recently a Nikon D3300. But a lot of the New York City photos were actually taken with a phone, a three year old Samsung S6. I don't use it for "serious" photos, but my exercise "regimen" in my dotage is to walk about four miles a day; I take different routes, and I take photos whenever something strikes me.