Question Mark

Default Toilet Blocks Bathroom Door From Fully Opening

Problem: House I recently purchased has a toilet that blocks the
bathroom door from opening fully, by about 1.5". Access to the
bathroom is 21" between open bathroom door and opposite wall.

Rough opening for waste pipe = 14"

Measurement from waste pipe/bowl attachment bolts to bowl front also =
14".

I am trying to find a bowl with measurements less than 14" from
attachment bolts to front of bowl...I'm having no luck.

My only alternatives seem to be moving cast iron waste pipe (have
access in basement) back a few inches) :-( or re-hanging the bathroom
door so it opens out. I have even checked into bi-fold doors, which
would clear the toilet bowl in the bathroom, but cannot find bi-folds
in a 28" size.

Any other options or suggestions?

Thanks -

Mark