Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default I have purchased a used Ridgid WTS2000L

On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 18:35:17 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

"Ray Mead Kissimmee. Florida" writes:
I have just brought a Ridgid WTS2000L 10 inch brick/tile saw.
It has dried on hard tile dust probably a 1/16 thick.

How do you get this stuff off, I have treid soaking in water and pressure washing off, nothing seems to shift it.

Why do you want to get it off? Does it impair saw functionality in any way?

The one I borrowed from one friend for the use of another friend
last month had so much build-up in the tray it was ridiculous. The
friend who borrowed it didn't feel right about returning a dirty tool,
so he cleaned it out and found the wrenches for changing the blade
burried under all the crud. It went back to the owner looking like
new - - -