Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Bluetooth & landline telephone help please

On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 09:02:23 +0000, Broadback wrote:

On 19/02/2019 18:24, David wrote:
On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 14:39:58 +0000, Broadback wrote:

On 19/02/2019 11:34, Broadback wrote:
I have followed the hearing aid manufacturers instructions to pair
the the hearing aid and telephone, it never finds it.
OK...

The H A pairs fine to a mobile phone,

Ah...

but I really need a line phone to connect. I am not sure what you
mean by "profile".

What line phones have you tried and what is the HA brand and model?

Make and brand of HA see previous post. As regards the telephones they
are Berkshire 600 Ag sadly I cannot remember the other one, I had a
computer breakdown and lost a lot of old files.:-((

Have you followed the pairing instructions and call transfer
instructions as shown in
http://www.atltelecom.com/download/29,dynamic,download?

Cheers

Dave R

Yes thanks DR, I have given all the information in previous posts n this
thread.

OK.

I read through and couldn't be sure exactly what testing you had done.

Especially I couldn't be certain that you had successfully paired another
BT device with the phone. I was going to suggest that, as you can get a BT
headset for around £15, it might be worth trying one to see if that would
pair with the phone. Or borrow one from someone for testing purposes.

Looking on line your phone seems well old, and the links to approved BT
headsets don't seem to be there any more.

If you are going for a new phone I presume you can "try before you buy" to
ensure that you can pair your existing BT device with it.

Best of luck.

Dave R

---