Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Look165 Look165 is offline

Default Sometimes TV interference.

First : check the shield of your antenna cable and the plugs.
Normally telecom use a separate frequency band and your TV has an AGC.
Me, I should contact a technician of this telecom center to see what can
be done.

Peter Jason a écrit le 20/02/2019 Ã* 05:53Â*:
Last year I had several month's of TV interference
on some channels, mainly pixelation but sometimes
"no signal". Worse on some channels.

Then, up to now, the interference has stopped, all
by itself,

I live in town opposite a large telecommunications
building, and here's a picture of it over my back
fence.....

https://postimg.cc/4mPR4WfM

Note the plethora of weird aerials on its roof
which might be causing the interference on my 2006
Sony wide-screen TV.

If the interference starts up again what do I do?
Are there special filters for this sort of thing,
and if not how should I frame a complaint?

.