Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Bluetooth & landline telephone help please

On 19/02/2019 18:24, David wrote:
On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 14:39:58 +0000, Broadback wrote:

On 19/02/2019 11:34, Broadback wrote:
I have followed the hearing aid manufacturers instructions to pair the
the hearing aid and telephone, it never finds it.
OK...

The H A pairs fine to a mobile phone,

Ah...

but I really need a line phone to connect. I am not sure what you mean
by "profile".

What line phones have you tried and what is the HA brand and model?

Make and brand of HA see previous post. As regards the telephones they
are Berkshire 600 Ag sadly I cannot remember the other one, I had a
computer breakdown and lost a lot of old files.:-((

Have you followed the pairing instructions and call transfer instructions
as shown in
http://www.atltelecom.com/download/29,dynamic,download?

Cheers

Dave R

Yes thanks DR, I have given all the information in previous posts n this
thread.