Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Which 'scope?

On Tuesday, 19 February 2019 20:13:45 UTC, Phil Allison wrote:
tabbypurr wrote:
tabby wrote:

Both of those are way above audio, which only extends to 20kHz.

** While the audible range extends to just a little over 20kHz this has NOTHING to do with the frequencies regularly encountered in *audio electronics*.

that is stating the obvious, and we've already covered that.

You are making a common and BIG mistake !!!

A scope suitable for audio electronics needs a BW of at least 10MHz, preferably 50MHz and good waveform resolution - which counts out all the 8 bit "digital" toys being offered today.

.... Phil

I've asked you to provide a basis for this claim.

NT